Monday, November 28, 2011

NaNo, Day 28

Today is my last day in New York. We have a 8:55am flight to Toronto. We're only in Toronto until the evening of the 30th, then we'll be on a flight to Seattle. Since the husband will be at his conference tomorrow afternoon (after we land) and all day on the 30th, if I haven't had time to get some new words written, I know I've got this time set aside for some furious writing.

Since I was only home 17 days in November, I had secretly planned to shoot for 25,000-30,000 words for my NaNo project. Should be interesting to see how far I get :)

...so, here's the next nibble:


4 comments:

  1. great nibble! Hope you're having fun on your vacay...I'm jealous, I'm dying to go to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ prerna

    Thanks! ...though I will admit I haven't written a single new word since I've been gone. Good thing I'll have the next 2 days to myself ;P

    I'm sad about leaving New York. It's such an awesome city to visit, though I was secretly hoping for a little snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, nice. More gender ambiguity for your main character and nice dynamics between the two of them. This is just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks writeidea ;) just landed in Toronto at the Toronto city/island airport. Are you excited to read the whole thing when it's done?

    ReplyDelete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)