Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNo, Day 25

Well, I'll have been in New York for a couple days now, and just so you know, there's NO possible way I'm shopping today on Black Friday, though we are going to take in a Jets game while we're here and possibly try ice skating at the big outdoor rink. I'm already mentally prepared for falling a lot ;) I think the only other *for sure* thing we want to do while we're here is go to the new Apple store which is on the balcony inside Grand Central Station.

I am curious if I'm going to be mistaken for the actress Kirsten Dunst again this year ;) The husband and I always get mistaken for locals, but it did give me a laugh the last time I was in New York to have a sales agent slide up to me and ask, very quietly, if I was KD.

Honestly, I don't see the resemblance... but apparently what I was wearing was similar to what she wears while in-cognito ;)

...and onto the next nibble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)