Friday, September 27, 2013

FFF 18.2

6 minutes :)

Beat that for a 100 word flash fiction!


He keeps looking at me with his groping, watching eyeballs. It’s a familiar feeling, but at the same time, new. 

This isn’t the kind of man who usually approaches me, but somehow I know it’ll happen, even before he slips up behind me with a grocery cart loaded down with Doritos and Dr. Pepper.

And he goes for it.

One hand reaches out, and grabs me, squeezing gently, like he’s unsure of what to do, or if he’s made the right decision.

Then he leans forward and inhales, drinking in my ripe scent.

Sweet. 

Just like an orange should be.

8 comments:

  1. you are still mistress of the twist! and a good drabble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO love the twist ;)

      ...heading out in 20 minutes for the concert... SO EXCITED!!!

      Although I'm sure I'll be half-deaf by the end of the night ;)

      Delete
  2. HA! Love this. I was all ready to be "What a creep!" but since an orange is telling the story....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, then it wasn't a wasted 6 minutes ;)

      Glad it made you laugh, as that was most certainly the purpose ;)

      Delete
  3. Hah! That's an awesome twist at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Why don't you come play along one week?

      Delete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)