Thursday, October 18, 2012

An interesting interview on writing

...the husband told me to search up the video of Jon Stewart interviewing writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson from October 11, 2012.

Sorry, I wasn't able to find it on youtube, but if you're American, you can watch it here.

If you're Canadian, you can probably find it on http://watch.ctv.ca

It was pretty interesting... especially the comment about how you can write something 50 times, and sometimes you're still not sure whether the first draft or the fiftieth was the right one.

Anyways, it's worth a watch.

2 comments:

  1. Noooooo! I'm not American :( Or Canadian :(( This is discrimination. Racism! I clamor for equal opportunity cyberspace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, maybe you can find it online somewhere else...?

      Delete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)