Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Another death

I'm very sorry to say that Sue Koenig, one of the lovely writing buddies I've met online and through this site, passed away suddenly on Friday.

I would have posted sooner, but I was away for the convention/seminars and only got home late last night.

Although we lived on opposite sides of the continent and there was a very large age-gap between the two of us, we became friends, which is one of the amazing things about the internet, and the online writing community. Beyond reading and commenting on each other's work, we chatted on the phone once a month to catch up on the non-writing aspects of each other's lives.

She will be missed. Not only by the people she lived and interacted with in Ontario, but by friends like me who she never once met in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)