Friday, November 2, 2012

...AAAAAAND, that feels good.

Can you hear the triumphant sound of angelic trumpets celebrating my victory?

Okay, I know, I know. My brain is a little screwy at the moment.

...what was my guestimated end-goal for BF?

60,000 words

...and what is my total after finishing the final page of edits?

59,678

...which means I have completed my edits, and managed to make my NaNo minimum wordcount goal for the day!

Waa-freakin'-hoo, this feels awesome.

Now I can finally get some new words in on Project #5.

8 comments:

  1. my goodness there's no stopping you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahaha... one day, I will take over the world!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :D

      ...mostly due to your seven pages of single-spaced notes ;)

      Delete
    2. That is nice, but a lot of other people had notes too :) I doubt I was the only one to have that many :P

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, I got amazingly great notes from everyone, but you, by far, had the most ;)

      Delete
  3. You've got me grinning with this one. Reaching editing goals... every little bit as good as writing goals or planning goals or whatever goals. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so awesome hitting the end like that, isn't it?

      Delete

Type me out a line of Shakespeare or a line of nonsense. Dumb-blonde-jokes & Irish jokes will make me laugh myself silly :)